Wednesday, October 09, 2013

The Love List

Bringing The Love List back and mixing it up with a new format!

Lately I've been feeling that extra push to connect and search out new inspiration and blogs to read across the web. After putting this plan to action, I've reached out to some amazing ladies, and have found incredible blogs and sites to bookmark and refer back to often... so I figured, why not round everything up, and share the love here, for you! (Perfect for a little mid-week pick-me-up!)

Each week, I'll be sharing a handful of blogs that I'm loving at the mo' - a mix up of treasures that I've adored for a while and some new gems I've recently discovered, then we'll dive right into a mix of links and random bits that are topping my love list, and top it all off with a little gratitude corner. You know, to get the love + joy really flowing.

Let's get to it, shall we?

CAITLIN CONNOLLY

ROOTS AND FEATHERS

WE TOOK THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE NECTAR COLLECTIVE

THE MIDDLE FINGER PROJECT
OTHER BITS + BOBS I'M LOVIN'

+ Dipped my toes into Love With A Chance of Drowning and have officially fallen in completely. The adventurer in me is screaming for some serious attention, and this epic memoir is on a whole 'nother level.

+ I've been giving into my Pinterest addiction as of late, and this board is completely dedicated to how I want to feel. And seeing as how it's filled with beautiful imagery of lush landscapes, adventure, travel companions, and opening up... it's clear that wanderlust has set in, hard.

+ "Let's take the taboo-ness out of the word HEALING." This post from the gorgeous Tara Bliss really resonated with me. This girl's got some serious writing chops and I have a feeling it's just the beginning.

+ Dying for inspiration? Endless words of wisdom to spark creativity? These Ted Talks oughta do the trick. (A-HA moments a plenty!)

+ "When I offer that term to you, what comes up? To live a good life?" "...Love." This interview is simply exquisite.

GRATITUDE CORNER
With all things love (sharing it, spreading it, basking in what feels good), let's get right to the cherry on top, gratitude.

I am boundlessly, endlessly grateful for... meaningful connection, the joy of writing, brisk mornings, bluest of blue skies, clouds for days, pumpkin ice cream, mini-trampolines, pops of colour throughout our home, audiobooks (true life-savers in my eyes), smoothies first thing in the morning, tea with honey and lemon (the ultimate), and flowing conversation that feel damn good.

YOUR TURN: What are you grateful for? 

3 comments:

  1. I always love discovering new blogs- thank you for sharing these! I can't wait to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including me!!! Your blog is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a great idea! and a lot of those girlies up there are some of my favorites as well! just found your blog through chasing happy and love love love it! looking forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis