Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Friend Connect Blog Hop


Hello, beautiful! It's so nice to see you here. That's gotta be the greatest thing about blogging, don't you think? The connection. It's meeting like-minded souls, sharing stories, thoughts, resources, encouragement, and friendship. The kind of stuff that fills you with joy and makes you smile.
 
And this Tuesday I couldn't be more thrilled to be co-hosting the Friend Connect Blog Hop!

So - what's that all about? It's the time to meet new friends and find new blogs. (Hip-hip-hooray!) You can choose to follow the co-hosts in whatever way is best for YOU! Here are some of my favourite ways: GFC, BlogLovin', HelloCotton, RSS, Twitter, Facebook.

Let's get this party started.

THE HOW:

1. Follow your host 
The First link below

2. Follow your co-hosts 
The Next 8 links below

3. Link up below using your main blog url not a specific post.

4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them 
and if you want to leave them a comment, I'm sure they'd appreciate that as well.

5. Tweet about this blog hop

6. Share this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!

 
Most importantly, have fun, you party animal! Dive deep into those archives, soak up the words, spark up a conversation and watch those friendships flourish!
 
Email Melissa if you're interested in co-host spots at
melissa@thelifeofanotsoordinarywife.com
Post Sponsor Ad:


13 comments:

  1. I am a new follower from the Friends Connect hop I hope you will follow back at
    http://butterflyintheattic.blogspot.com/2013/03/national-postcard-week-2013-postcard.html

    Have a blessed day
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Colleen! (And welcome!) Thank you so much for following along, I'll be sure to check out your space xx

      Delete
  2. Hey there, here from the blog hop and am now following you via GFC and Bloglovin'! Feel free to visit me; you can find me here:

    Bloglovin'
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3718883

    Blog url
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Dropping by from the bloghop to say hi and thank you for co-hosting.

    I wonder if my previous comment got accidentally submitted, I pasted the wrong ending message :(

    Anyway I really like your photographs, I really think they're well shot and so beautiful!

    Do check my blog out if you have the chance!

    xx
    Samantha Ashley

    http://samantha--ashley.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, gorgeous! I really appreciate that :) Looking forward to checking out your blog xx

      Delete
  4. thanks for co-hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you through the blog hop & I simply love your blog. you take beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for co-hosting this wonderful Hop. I always get to discover new and wonderful blogs - like this one - host the great networking opportunities. It is much appreciated. (BTW - I am following now via GFC and BlogLovin')

    Melanie
    My Imperfect...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from the link up. Would love it if you stopped by and said hello on my blog.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I like your link up, too! I'll have to check it out next week.
    Have a great week,
    Laurie
    Lulu and Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving this hop and so excited I found you through it!! I absolutely love all your insights/inspiration and just all the values you talk about in your blog. I love that I'e found someone to share those with! Your photography is wonderful too!!

    Newest follower, I cant wait to chat more and get to know you better :)

    http://happinessisntadestination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your hair!Thanks for hosting ^^!Dropping by from the GFC Blog Hop.

    New follower with GFC
    GabsG(BeautyMadness)
    http://beautymadn3ss.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4579613/beauty-madness

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting this great hop!! Now following via GFC:))

    Hugs

    PS Would love to invite you to join Lets Get Social Sunday and link up your blog and all you social sites to meet new friends and gain more followers:)) (live right now at http://www.myturnforus.com/2013/04/lets-get-social-15.html)
    Hoping to see you there!!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis