Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Love List

Good mornin', day-dreamer! There's lots of goodies to be shared today, so let's get straight to it, shall we? Behold! The Love List:


ALL THINGS E

TOSSING THE SCRIPT

WINDY POPLARS


THE DAILY LOVE

OTHER BITS + BOBS I'M LOVIN'

+ Kate Byrne of Betty Means Business outlines the 10 steps to make sure you DON'T start your DREAM business. Yep, sounds about right.

+ "Leave the critic outside the room." Insights from Annie Lennox on creative breakthroughs.

+ What does your moon sign say about you?

+ I've mentioned it before, but seriously! Sign up for these love-filled notes. They will brighten your day.

+ I've been reading up on the chakras through Belinda Davidson's (free) 7-Day Chakra Kit Course. In a word? Floored.

GRATITUDE CORNER
I am boundlessly, endlessly grateful for... family, fort-building, finding old treasures, wicked-awesome playlists, citrine, post-it notes, a husband who cooks (haha!), lemons, lavender, bath salts, candlelight, endless inspiration, 11:11, 1:11 (ev-er-y-where), cozy spaces, home, the holiday season, and long weekends (with the most amazing weather).

YOUR TURN, WILD ONE: What are you grateful for?

2 comments:

  1. Allie! You are too sweet. Thank you for including me on this list. AH I too love the Daily Love (haha, lots of love here, right?) Judging by this list and your last one, I think you'd REALLY like Alexandra Franzen too (www.alexandrafranzen.com) She contributes to the Daily Love and I think I bookmark every single thing she writes.

    Excited to start getting these love notes too! Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great week! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allie, you are so kind to include me here! I love your blog, so it is such a compliment to find mine mentioned here. I love learning about chakras, so I had to go check out the link you shared- fascinating stuff!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis